Hoi An Memories Show - A Amazing Visual Arts Performance
Travelling to Hoi An without enjoying Hoi An Memories Show is such a pity. Hoi An memories show which takes place at Hoi An impression theme park is the outdoor show fully displaying the history and culture of Hoi An and Vietnam as well as the soul of this unique cultural heritage.
With the participation of 500 actors and 25000 square metres, Hoi An memories show was recognized as the country’s largest number of performers and the largest outdoor visual arts performance combining music, poetry, lighting with visual arts, excellent choreography in the capacity of more than 3000 seats.
The show includes 5 grand-scale performances using Ao Dai (long dress) – the Vietnamese traditional costumes as the main language to tell the story of Hoi An 400 years ago.
is the most magnificent, majestic, dazzling performance talking about the solemn wedding of Huyen Chan Princess with the king of Champa. You will have the opportunity to admire the impressive and attractive anniversary in the Champa civilization.
Stage 4: “Port”
This is the main highlight of Hoi An memories shows. This performance will show you the prosperous time of Hoi An commercial port – the busiest trading port in Southeast Asia in the 18th and 19th centuries. The ship from japan, china, the Western dock the port to exchange goods and more importantly bring a new culture to this land.
- Thien Mu Pagoda - The Oldest Pagoda in Hue -21/01/2020
- Linh Ung Pagoda - The Sacred destination in Da Nang, Vietnam -18/01/2020
- Museum of Cham Sculpture, Da Nang -17/01/2020
- Cam Thanh Coconut Village - The Ecotourism Village -16/01/2020
- My Son Sanctuary - The UNESCO World Heritage Site in Vietnam -13/01/2020
- The Dragon Bridge in Da Nang -10/01/2020
- Dalat Railway Station -09/12/2019
- Po Nagar Cham Towers -07/12/2019
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery -06/12/2019
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc -05/12/2019
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc -04/12/2019
- RD Wine Castle -02/12/2019