Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City
Located right on the main road in the city centre, Notre Dame Cathedral has gradually become a symbol of Saigon city.
The Cathedral which was designed by architect Jules Bourard, an expert in religious architecture combines Romanesque and Gothic style including the cathedral, the bell tower and the outside park.
Notre Dame Cathedral is a quite special project of planning, located in the middle of the square, without any fences and adjacent campus, not obscured by other building, the church is a highlight. There are beautiful views from all sides by the open space thanks to the large intersections created.
In front of the cathedral is a flower garden separated from the hall with a traffic path on the square. In the front of the building, between the two bell towers, under a roof is a large clock. It was a large Swiss watch, made in 1887. Although it is rudimentary and old, it still works quite well up to now.
In the centre of the flower garden is a statue of Our Lady of Peace. The Statue of our lady can stand upright, holding the globe with the cross attached, the eyes of Our Lady looked at heaven as if praying for Vietnam and the world to be at peace.
Notre Dame Cathedral is an architectural masterpiece, contributed to the appearance of Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City.
- Thien Mu Pagoda - The Oldest Pagoda in Hue -21/01/2020
- Linh Ung Pagoda - The Sacred destination in Da Nang, Vietnam -18/01/2020
- Museum of Cham Sculpture, Da Nang -17/01/2020
- Cam Thanh Coconut Village - The Ecotourism Village -16/01/2020
- Hoi An Memories Show - A Amazing Visual Arts Performance -15/01/2020
- My Son Sanctuary - The UNESCO World Heritage Site in Vietnam -13/01/2020
- The Dragon Bridge in Da Nang -10/01/2020
- Dalat Railway Station -09/12/2019
- Po Nagar Cham Towers -07/12/2019
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery -06/12/2019
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc -05/12/2019
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc -04/12/2019