RD Wine Castle
Beside a large number of the famous attractions in Phan Thiet, the RD wine castle is another destination attracting visitor having an ancient space like the gorgeous castle in Europe. Coming to wine castle, you not only have the opportunity to admire the beautiful architectural style but also sample the tasty wine and enjoy the wonderful moments with premium services.
The RD Wine Castle is an impressive structure, located in a luxurious 5-star resort complex with an area of 12000 hectares in the coastal city of Phan Thiet. The castle was designed and built in the style of ancient European architecture with inspiration from the Wine valley of Napa in California.
The castle consists of three interconnecting rows, three storeys surrounded by a large courtyard where western patrician organized the outdoor parties in the past.
With the cellar storage area under the ground, you will have the chance to explore the closed wine production and packaging process with an average temperature ranging from 11 to 14 degrees. In the wine tasting room, you have the opportunity to sample some types of red wine imported directly from the Napa Wine Valley. Besides, you are able to buy some unique presents from the souvenir shop for friends and relatives and see the panoramic views of the castle in the rooftop.
The RD wine castle is considered as a paradise where you are free to relax, fully immerse in happiness and enjoy the interesting moments.
- Thien Mu Pagoda - The Oldest Pagoda in Hue -21/01/2020
- Linh Ung Pagoda - The Sacred destination in Da Nang, Vietnam -18/01/2020
- Museum of Cham Sculpture, Da Nang -17/01/2020
- Cam Thanh Coconut Village - The Ecotourism Village -16/01/2020
- Hoi An Memories Show - A Amazing Visual Arts Performance -15/01/2020
- My Son Sanctuary - The UNESCO World Heritage Site in Vietnam -13/01/2020
- The Dragon Bridge in Da Nang -10/01/2020
- Dalat Railway Station -09/12/2019
- Po Nagar Cham Towers -07/12/2019
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery -06/12/2019
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc -05/12/2019
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc -04/12/2019